Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Door County Weekend


Last weekend I took a trip to Door County. For the record, this is one of the only counties I know of that is referred to in common conversation. I mean, you never say you're heading over to Monroe County, or Hennepin County, for a pop-in. Am I right?

*of note: this is my first photoshop collage. It only took me about an hour to figure out. Expect a many more to come. In fact, there's already another one later in this post.




But anyway, the place is beautiful.
My entire family was there (Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister-in-Law). The official reason for the visit was a request by my mom for her Birthday, but the visit fell on my Birthday, so we got to celebrate together. You'll notice we both turned one this year.

We stopped at an "Art & Music Jam" at Gallery 42(www.GalleryFortyTwo.com). Jake played music while Tim painted. The creative energy during that stuff is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment