Tuesday, July 7, 2009

here we go...



What you need to know is that I've been trying to name my blog now for months--no lie. You've missed (thankfully) hundreds of photos and random thoughts because I've been unwilling to commit to a name.
You're probably thinking--months of brain-searching and this is all you got? Is this the one? The name of a lifetime?

No. It's not. But I realized as I was grilling out on my friend's rooftop, taking in this spectacular view (see above), that it didn't need a perfect name. It just needs to exist.

So, from here on out I promise to never think about anything this hard again. This blog is just for fun. It's brain farts, overshares and curiousities. If it's in my head, it just might make it this far (and I sincerely apologize for that).

No more thinking. No more editing. Just thoughts, images and randomness.

Enjoy.

More pics from the night:


No comments:

Post a Comment