Thursday, August 26, 2010

Laura & Tom

Laura and Tom recently got engaged and asked me to do the honors of taking their photos. This beautiful couple displayed some of the most honest affection and I've seen. I never once had to ask for a smile, kiss, lean or look. It's clear that they make each other very happy.
Tender Kiss
Ring Kiss
Persue
Close Up
Moment
Longing

Luckily, they were up for anything--from lying in the wet grass...
Green Kiss

...to copping a 'tude...
(I have to quick thank Laura's sister (and my rockin' friend) Kristen here for art directing/assisting the whole shoot and coming up with this sunglasses idea)
Attitude

...to jumping around in sandals.
Jump 3
Jump 2

And Tom came up with the idea to use the bean in Millennium Park to reflect them.
Reflective Kiss

We took several stage/theater shots, as Laura and Tom are both very musical. In fact, I believe the proposal was on stage and involved music.
Playing for Keeps
DSC_0259
Stage Door
DSC_0630


I wish Laura and Tom all the best as they begin their future together.
Crossing

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple! Great photos, Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess, you are so talented! I can't believe you didn't go to school for this or haven't been doing this for years and years. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete