Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Budapest: Odds & Ends

I tend to take a lot of photos that seem cool to me, but have little to do with the actual trip. So, this is the post that holds all things random. For example, I saw these guys walking down the street, and it was straight out of a movie or something.
DSC_0844

And at the castle, we saw this statue. I'm sorry, but when do you ever see dogs in old statues? Gods? yes. Angels? Absolutely. Famous military men? Of course. Dogs? Not so much.
DSC_0003

I mentioned it in my last post, but I REALLY liked the graffiti at our favorite little bar. The contrast was amazing.
DSC_0053
Flower graffiti

Jake and I were enjoying pizza* and this woman was cleaning her windows. I was very distracted.
DSC_0022
*speaking of pizza, we tried a mustard/sour cream based pizza over there and O.M.G. It was amazing. I've since made it 3 times at home. I can't believe it hasn't caught on over here yet. Try it. You'll thank me later.


When I travel, I like to do dorky things like freeze in the same shape as the statues. Since I had the camera, Jake had to do the honors from time to time.
DSC_0834
DSC_0018

And finally, a cool tree "fruit" that we ran across.

No comments:

Post a Comment