Wednesday, May 5, 2010

They Were Running....

Jake and Jana decided to rock a 5k this spring. It was Jana's birthday wish. Now, my birthday wishes typically involve chocolate, travel or cute shoes...but Jana simply wanted her brother to run a 5K with her. We are very different souls...

Anyway, this was Jake before the race, looking very confident. It was his first 5k, and I'm uber-proud of his motivation and effort.



They (Jana, Jake, and their friend Don) then took off, giving me just enough time to walk around the park, step in dog doo, spend way too long being grossed out and trying to wipe it off my shoes, and then prepare myself to catch photos of these speed demons as they whizzed by the throngs of fan(s).

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS NOT PRETTY...





Wait, it gets worse...




I've decided nobody really looks good while running.

They look great after, however.


Happy Birthday (a long time ago) Jana! Nice work out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment