Thursday, December 17, 2009

L-Joe



Back in the day when every celebrity couple had a unit name (think Bennifer), Laura and Joe started dating. Obviously, being the good friend that I am, I gave them the obligatory couple-name: L-Joe. Anyway, long story short, L-Joe had a drama-free relationship that ended in a beautiful wedding. (US Weekly would have been devastated by the lack of sales.) Anyway, they've been married for a few years now and wanted some photos to prove they were still together and happy (WAY above average for "celebrities", but exactly what I'd expect from a great couple like them).





BTW--it was FREEZING outside (after 20 minutes I couldn't feel my fingers or feet) and they still lost their coats for a few shots...and their smiles don't even look that fake!


Aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment